UPDATE 28 May 2020: Given the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus outbreak, the Future Cities Summit 2020 has been postponed.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GET READY TO BE CHALLENGED, PROVOKED & INSPIRED.
Future Cities Summit is essential for all Property Council members and the wider property industry in creating future-proof business plans for the new decade. Explore the psychology behind cities and what that means for decision making and creating for people today!
Now in its second year, this dynamic one-day event will explore the people behind the trends, the human psychology of cities and ways to respond to the wants, needs and hopes for a diverse, growing population.
You need to attend Future Cities Summit to hear thought leaders in cutting-edge sessions presenting local and global keynotes, case studies and panel discussions. Future Cities Summit is your opportunity to leverage opportunities and discover new ideas. By understanding the future, can you truly influence your business today.
Creating great places and thriving cities for people, the carefully curated program will challenge, provoke and inspire you to understand the people behind the trends. Join the conversation and play a part in building our Future Cities.
1. Understand how and which fears drives consumer, employee, and community behaviours to inform the strategic direction of your business or priorities.
2. Learn how the changing demands from the fast emerging dominant generation will influence the types of housing, retail spaces, office space and transport options demanded.
3. Gain an appreciation of the big data opportunities for cities, precincts, assets and homes and how these opportunities can be maximised.
4. Learn how to demonstrate the positive social impact of government and private sector projects to the broader community.
5. Seek out the next big thing in proptech that could change the way we, live work and play in our cities.
6. Be inspired by international case studies to reshape communities at different scales.